Service quality is a high priority for Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa. The best measure of our performance is to ask our patients how we did. We cannot overstate the importance of learning how well we addressed your concerns. Our success is based solely on your satisfaction. If you are randomly selected to complete a satisfaction survey, we hope you will take a few moments to complete and return the survey. We appreciate your efforts and your comments.
There are several other avenues provided for patient/family feedback. During your hospitalization:
- Clinical leaders visit with patients to ensure that the care is customized to your individual needs.
- As a monthly spot check, 20 patients per service area are randomly selected to evaluate their care through a short questionnaire or comment card.
- Only if your health condition warrants, a follow-up call will be made to your home to check on the progress of your recovery, and to see if there are questions or concerns.
- Through the Service Excellence program, we sample patients’ opinions at the nursing unit level through client satisfaction surveys.
If you were not selected to receive a patient satisfaction survey, there are two other opportunities to contact us.
- Visit the Mercy website at www.mercynorthiowa.com. Use the “Contact Us” feature at the bottom of the home page.
- Call us directly at 641-428-7000 or 1-800-433-3883 and ask for extension 7055.
We welcome your comments regarding your stay.