Trinity Health, Livonia, MI
Trinity Health, which includes Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa, was created by the consolidation of Holy Cross Health System, Mercy Health Services and Catholic Health East.
Facts about Trinity Health:
- One of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation;
- Employees 89,000 colleagues, including 3,200 employed physicians;
- Is comprised of 86 hospitals;
- Includes 109 continuing care facilities and home health and hospice programs that provide nearly 2.8 million visits annually;
- Serves diverse populations with more than 30 million people in our communities across the nation;
- Has an annual operating revenue is about $13.6 billion;
- Returns more than $800 million to its communities annually in the form of charity care and other community benefit programs.