Welcome to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa. We are honored to be caring for you and are committed to making your experience with us the best it can be. You can expect that your caregivers:
- Treat you with respect, courtesy, and compassion
- Listen carefully to your needs
- Provide clear explanations about your care and medications
- Effectively control any pain you might have
- Provide a clean, comfortable, and quiet environment
- Provide your care in a safe, timely manner
Mercy – North Iowa is a tobacco-free campus, inside the buildings and on the grounds and does not allow balloons (latex or Mylar) within the hospital. These policies are intended to create a healthier environment for everyone who comes here to receive care, visit a friend or family member, or work.
Thank you again for choosing Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa to take care of your health care needs.