Building Our Commitment, Advancing Your Care
Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa officials announced in November plans for an Emergency Department Replacement Project.
- An estimated completion date of the Emergency project is January 2012.
- The 25,493-square feet ED will be located in the vicinity of the current one.
- The ED project has been identified as a high priority for the organization in order to enhance:
- Patient, family, physician/provider and associate satisfaction.
- Patient, family, physician/provider and associate safety
- Patient privacy
- Operational improvements and efficiencies.
- It is because of Mercy - North Iowa's success that we can invest in the long-term benefit of the community with this project, which also is part of Mercy - North Iowa's Master Facility Plan.
As more detailed information becomes available about the Emergency Department Replacement Project, Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa will keep you informed using this website.