Mercy Medical Center Ambassadors’ Summer Garden Tour will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday, July 14. The tour will be held rain or shine and features eleven stunningly beautiful gardens this year.
Tickets are $10 per adult and $8 per student 13 - 17 years old. Children ages 12 and under are free. Advanced ticket sales are available now through July 13 at the following Mason City locations:
Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa East Campus – main lobby Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Mercy Gift Shop, at East Campus
Volunteer Service offices at Mercy – North Iowa West Campuses, by calling Nancy at 428-5642. The West Campus is located at 910 North Eisenhower Avenue, Mason City.
Only advanced ticket holders (tickets sold before July 14) are eligible for a special drawing for the following:
$150 gift certificate to the garden center of your choice;
$100 gift certificate to the garden center of your choice;
gift basket from Mercy Gift Shop;
framed calligraphy with pressed flowers; and
a gardening book.
Participants can double their chance of winning by donating a non-perishable food item at time of advanced ticket purchase.
• Myra & Dave Sjostrand - 1541 N. Pennsylvania
• Diane & Mark Holt - 4 Woodshire Lane
• Mary Williams - 710 N. Carolina
• Jackie & Vince Murphy - 641 2nd NE
• Sue & Glen Hendershot - 633 2nd NE
• Sarah & John Swegle - 833 1st NW
• Jane Fischer - 702 6th Place SE
• Jan & Jim Phelps - 412 7th SE
• Denise & Jim Surat - 1137 Manor Dr.
• Sheryl & Cliff Vath - 1143 Manor Dr.
• Lynette & Steve Harrington - 25 Marble Ct. SE
For more information, please contact Nancy at 641-428-5642 or firstname.lastname@example.org.