Mercy Enforces Level One Visitation Restrictions
Visitation Restrictions were enforced to prevent the spread of influenza. This means:
- Visitors with respiratory and/or influenza like symptoms are restricted from visiting hospitalized patients;
- Visitors are triaged for Influenza like symptoms before entering the Birth Center and/or Pediatric unit;
- Respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette are monitored and enforced by staff;
- Patients in isolation are limited to significant other/parents and two visitors.
- Hospital vendors/suppliers are asked to avoid face to face contact.
For more information, click here