Awards, Recognition and Accreditation
Because of the dedication of Mercy Medical Center -North Iowa's physicians, providers and staff in addition to quality initiatives assumed by the organization, Mercy - North Iowa has received both state and national recognitions. We invite you to learn more about them.
- Mercy Center for Breast Health has been recognized as a Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence in the National Quality Measures for Breast Centers Program (NQMBC ™).
- Mercy Cancer Center - Three-Year Accreditation with Gold-Level Commendation by The Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (AcoS)
- Mercy Cancer Center - Standards for oncology practices by Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI®)
- Mercy Cancer Center - Outstanding Achievement Award - The Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Mercy Stroke Center - American Stroke Association's Silver Performance Achievement Award
- Mercy Home Care - Home Care Elite Award - Top 500 Home Care Agency
- NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
- Mercy Acute Unit - Top Performing Acute Rehabilitation Unit, Uniform Data System
- Top 100 Hospital in the Nation - 2012 (Thomson Reuters)