We would like to invite you and your family to the:
Mercy Health Network – North Iowa 2015 Annual Retreat
Music Man Square
NEW - Two Day Event!
Friday, April 10
Saturday, April 11
This annual event is an opportunity to receive essential education, build collaborative relationships with healthcare colleagues, and for socialization.
This Year’s Highlights:
- The retreat will be held close to home, in Mason City
- The event will be a two-day event. All guests are welcome to reserve their own hotel room. Please note the registration deadlines for the suggested hotel listed below. You will be expected to call for your own reservation. Providers may submit their receipt to their Clinic Manager for CME reimbursement.
- Friday afternoon a small group of participants will work on strategic planning;
- Friday evening ALL guests and their significant other are invited to a dinner and dance; babysitting will be available
- Saturday all day - This session is specifically designed for medical staff
- CME awarded
Park Inn Hotel, 7 West State St., Mason City
Rate: $145 for deluxe room; up to $185 for upgraded room
Block of 10 rooms, reserve by March 1
About the CME Session (Must attend the entire day to receive credit)
The focus is to strengthen connections throughout Mercy Health Network – North Iowa. Attendees will include Mercy Medical Staff physicians and non-physician providers from the critical access hospitals, primary care clinics and specialty clinics. A variety of topics are planned to include a pain management/drug abuse multi-speaker presentation and discussion. See CME tab for more information.
The physicians/providers in attendance for the entire educational event will be eligible to win a prize.
On the left-hand menu, you will be able to see valuable information, such as:
- Agenda/Dress Code/Day Meals
- CME information
- Links to handouts
- About the Speakers