2014 Mercy Health Network – North Iowa Winter Retreat
Connecting the Dots ... Building on Our Relationships and Knowledge
We would like to invite you and your family to the:
Mercy Health Network – North Iowa 2014 Winter Retreat at the Music Man Square, Mason City
Saturday, January 25, 2014.
This annual event is an opportunity for you to meet your healthcare colleagues and their significant others.
This Year’s Highlights:
- The retreat will be held close to home, in Mason City, and will be limited to one day and evening.
- The keynote speaker will be Dr. Terry O’Rourke, CHE/Trinity Health, Executive Vice President & Chief Clinical Officer.
- The morning session is specifically designed for medical staff. Board members and hospital administrators will register beginning at 10:30 a.m. and join the program for speakers and lunch. In the afternoon, the medical staff will continue clinical education; board members and administrators will meet for a planning session.
- The evening entertainment is open for all invited guests and their significant others.
- All guests are welcome to reserve their own hotel room. Please note the registration deadlines for each suggested hotel listed below. You will be expected to call for your own reservation. Providers may submit their receipt to their Clinic Manager for CME reimbursement.
Park Inn Hotel, 7 West State St., Mason City
Rate: $108 for deluxe room; $175 for upgraded room
Block of 10 rooms, reserve by January 15, 2014
- Holiday Inn Express, 3041 4th St. SW, Mason City
Rate: $90.99 for standard room
If you are a Board Member, reserve under Block A
If you are a Medical Staff member, Block B
Block of 30 rooms, reserve by January 11, 2014
- Country Inn and Suites, 4082 4th St. SW, Mason City
Rate: $79 for a two queen room or a standard king room
Block of 30 rooms, reserve by January 10, 2014
About the CME Session (Must attend the entire day to receive credit)
The focus will be to strengthen connections throughout Mercy Health Network – North Iowa to include the critical access hospitals, primary care providers, and specialists. The physicians/providers in attendance for the entire educational event will be eligible to win a prize.
On the left-hand menu, you will be able to see valuable information, such as:
- Agenda/Dress Code/Day Meals
- CME information
- Family Enterntainment for the Day
- Links to handouts
- About the Speakers